Monday, June 14, 2021

At the risk of being rude ... oh wait a sec, 'am allowed to type freely -

within reason.  And yeah, strive to keep it courteous - like wheeling a barrow uphill.  But anyway, have noticed smugness among my age-group - the I got mine sort of thing.  About every third word being ... "I."  I this, I that, and I about everywhere else in between.  It's almost funny when the old hasbeens go harping about the 20-somethings' selfies.  Wouldn't have anything to do with Size 8?  Would it?

Well alrighty then...here's a brag story.  Saturday, while running an errand, ahead of me in line, stood a beefy man (guess around 70) and his (guess early teenaged) grandson.  The young man looked as if he'd look like his granddaddy in about 50 years or so.  Just love this (Republican) area.  And a resounding YYAAAYYYY to that old guy, YAY, that he has a grandSON who is fixing to one day resemble the patriarch :)

We live in a society where it's all about girls - as if boys don't matter.  Well boys' lives DO matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment