Sunday, March 29, 2020

Too wet and nasty outside to do any yardwork. Of ccoouuurrrssseee it had to raaiiinn heavy yesterday!

So it's WET and sloppy outside, slippy mud central.  Thought about making cookies, but what's the point?  Eating them all myself?  Am fat enough, thank you.  Thanks to cono, there's no point in taking cookies to work...they won't taste very good sprayed over with sani-stuff.  Sure don't blame people; while some people (me included) aren't worried about getting it; still, who wants to be a carrier of it?  Nnoott!  One of my co-workers, who is - like nearly everyone else - is working from home.  Pray his wife doesn't get it - she just came out of the hospital like right before this all went down.  Last i heard, she is still weak.

Was able to go in this week, but i'll keep an eye on my email since the numbers are rising.  Will the bus be running tomorrow?  Don't know, but will drive into the city if need be.  Not a warm fuzzy feeling doing that - car trouble can spell parts, and alot of places are closed.  My vehicle is old, and i cannot afford a newer one.  Just have to depend on the Lord - and that ain't easy, because my name is not Paul the apostle.

So, since there's no point going outside, i painted my toenails.

No comments:

Post a Comment