Thursday, April 21, 2022

Okay, this post may tick off a few people, but hey, freedom to express opinions. Cannot, and will not blame employers

for wanting their staff to return to the worksite.  Employers are still paying utility bills and rent for spaces which are largely unoccupied.  And yeah, bosses can purchase spyware, to make sure their working-from-home staff are actually doing their jobs.  Don't know what that costs, but it's probably not cheap.  All's i know is, saw an article where employers want their staff onsite, and some employers are basically saying: if you want to work at home, in yer jimmy-jams, then find another job.

The bus driver just said she hopes this mask-lifting will bring back more commuters - she depends on her paycheck.  And so do the stores and restaurants in town - many which have closed ... because too many people would rather eat both breakfast and lunch while still in their jimmy-jams.

Just my opinion, take it or leave it.  Have noticed, that remaining in my nightgown for any amount of time, seriously detracts from motivation to get things done.  Sure, will sew or sweep the floor, wash some dishes, and in general tidy up.  But that's my work, not work for which someone else is paying me.  Maybe it's just me, but while on someone else's timetable, for motivation purposes, wanna be dressed, in a real dress, and with real shoes on my feet.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! When I roll out of bed I either put gym clothes on or shower and put on clothes to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, because the stuff won't get done by itself - drats :)

    ReplyDelete