Sunday, March 20, 2022

Winter is messy and cluttery, glad it's over. Because,

even though i keep things swept up and such, by around late february, early march, i notice how dusty and gritty things get - that rock salt...but what are you going to do?  Not use it, and fall on your behind?   

But worse than that, the abominable snowman is green.  Yep, get to thinking, about so-n-so, living in that luxurious 3k some square feet, with that spacious utility area.  Plenty of room for salt and shovels - oh, wait a second, she and her husband contract out their snow removal.  And she throws away her old clothes - doesn't need them for any (cold weather) yard work - they have people doing that too.  Comfortably retIred, they go out for meals, and meet with their comfortably retIred friends.

Anyway, these thoughts in my mind for a moment, if that, because greenie has to begone.  Yeah, i'm an idiot, for, even for half a moment, entertaining covetous thoughts - especially, toward people, who, very sadly, are probably lost.

Yeah, what's the point of several decades of solid comfort, only to enter eternity without Christ?  Uh, don't wanna go there.  


"I, even I, am the LORD ; and beside me there is no saviour." Isaiah 43:11

2 comments:

  1. I HATE rock salt! No matter how carefully I walk I still end up getting pieces in my shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that too, just another way for it to track into the house.

    ReplyDelete