Wednesday, July 28, 2021

No vax? No medical care. That's gonna set a precedent. Hey Ed,

hope you did business with Jesus Christ (on His terms - see KJB) because, well, your liver condition...and you know, the medical-insurance lords can easily find out that you had, a few back, a struggle with alcohol abuse.  Were those few neon years enough to damage your liver?  Oh probably not, but you're neither a doctor, nor a lawyer - you're just some guy who restores power in high winds (hhmm, couldn't have been too much of a drunkard to handle a job like that).  

Anyway, Ed, glad to hear that you're cousin Fern is saved.  Ya know, the possible medical care precedent might not be good news for former beach-bunny her either.  While that melanoma, a year or so ago, on her arm was found and removed, we both know, that sh#t, sooner or later, is known to come back.  

Anyway, with people yelping "no vax, no treatment," you might want to advise Fern to throw her bathing suits in the trash, along with her beach towel, and pool membership card.  

4 comments:

  1. I remember the days where I had no medical insurance and no treatment. Basically I was too poor to see any doctors except doctors who worked with the extremely poor, and while some did what they could, I basically was scrapped off the sidewalk by the ERs, for the various cases of Lipedema imposed sepsis and lung problems. I suppose the days could come again where I am denied care. Not sure how I will react at this point. I have a different view of mortality. Already had to face it often enough.

    Hey I found videos you may like a lot. This guy is rough around the edges a little bit....but makes him more real then the stuffed suits.

    He warns about the clot shot. He teaches some of the same things I did on my old Christian fundie/conspiracy blog including same opinions about the guys who wear funny hats.

    https://revelationsofjesuschrist.com/the-mark-of-the-beast/

    I know I'm an apostate and deconvert, but then I won't take the mark of the beast, so what's that make me? LOL

    I remember too much of the bible to feel comfortable with anything happening. You know what I used to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Peeps, sadly, it seems, there's more spiritual abuse going on in small KJB churches than in the mega-churches. Yep, as a believer of the Word, Book of Jude details how people come in and act all nicey and pious, but are all sneaky and nasty. It will always amaze me, how so much Scripture gets glossed over - especially the Scriptures that describe the creeps, and how and why to avoid them. Makes me sick, when "separation" is merely touted as some sorta pollyanna thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last IFB church I was in was awful, that one was rotten, no time for even fellowship, the pastor in charge had to commandeer every minute. They didn't even barely have personal bible studies. Yeah the bible has some warnings about the cruel people and wicked, they ignore those verses. I still remember in the last IFB where the pastor there preached against anyone going no contact from their family. That was not a happy Sunday for me. I wonder how things would have gone if I had been around less judgmental snobbish people. I'm such an outliner in religion now, God will have to figure out what to do with me. I got tired of being told in religious circles to bootlick abusers. The UUs at least hold to some semblance of human rights but feel like that's been turned over for the Covid tyranny, hoping there's a few who care about freedom like me.

      Delete
  3. Peeps, i heard a preacher (on-line) go so far as to say, that maintaining boundaries is sinful. Don't recall who that preacher was, but anyway, sounds like he had an agenda of some sort. Dude must have forgotten that Jesus had boundaries.

    ReplyDelete