Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Lunchbreak, and there's time to post about a very disturbing test we all have to take. Right off the bat, knew something "wicked

comes this way."   Well, alittle search on google confirmed my initial suspicions concerning DiSC.  Ya know, it's the Biblical root and fruit principle - that is, if the root's rotten, the fruit will be the same - yeah, it might sorta taste okay...at first, then a short time later comes the mad dash for the rest-room.

William Moulton Marston came up with (i guess) the early form of today's DiSC.  He was a psychologist...uh, that there sends up a big red flag.  Anyway, the article continued, and it's twisted contents sort of surprised me, but not really.  No mention of church, of course.  Guess to that three-some, sunday was just another day.

Needless to say, we all have to take the test, and then hear some preeechy training concerning it - i guess, sorta along the lines of weirdo-kowtowing 101.

i may be retiring sooner than planned.  And don't really have the money, but things are just getting really weird.  And the safety of soul and mind are, uhm, a tad more important than money.  Yep, will have to depend upon the Lord; His help in finding something part-time - something where there's no nosy-ars'd manipulative test, what out by some weirdo.  

Yep kiddies, you can be completely heterosexual, and still be a perv to the max.

7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't retire just because of that personality test. It's really just another management technique so "a whole of nothing." I've had many management changes and with them there always comes some new method of how to motivate your team to aspire to greater heights. I don't see anything that would contradict a Christian point of view. Just smile and play the game and pad your retirement portfolio. Retire when it's the best time for you financially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous, so far i plan to continue in the workforce. The whole DiSC thing is just another indication, things are getting weirder and nosier. Saw a few of the sample questions on a website, they reeked of manipulation - and today, ms.9-inch finger-nails (what's up with that? how does one file papers, do dishes?) said questions are repeated, but with different words. Sounds like natzi-games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a priest give me a DiSC test when I was 12. [some retreat I was forced to go on for confirmation, they will just tell you some BS about yourself. My test came out that I was a "follower". LOL or so the priest said, he said, I'd be a good workhorse in other words who would obey. I probably answered the test not in most honest way, I was an abused kid and back then didn't fight authority [yet]. Just answer the test in the way you think the bosses want to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Peeps, about 20 years ago - while in-between jobs - i went on a pre-interview, for a dip-stick entry-level position, where i was handed this long-winded, and i think it was a DiSC. Was so ticked off by it, the questions were confusing and repetitive. Hate mind-games. Yeah, i've been with my current employer for 15 years - and they want all of us - old and news-times - to take the stupid thing. So, i'll take the test - and Lord help me to be truthful, because telling lies...uh, no thanks.

    What bothers me most, is the gut feeling, there's more noseyness on the way. Glad i'm fixing to hang up my skates come January 2023, so i don't have real long to put up with bs.

    i think part of getting old is: as you age, you are able to better see what is real and what is vain jangling. So, no wonder employers prefer to see old people go out the door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think tests like those are used for manipulation, maybe they want to see ahead of time who the trouble makers will be. I wonder with the priest if I came out very independent minded and then they changed the results on me. I may have answered it in a way not to "get in trouble" living with the abusive parents back then. I think they want the old out the door too because they may ask too many questions.

      Delete
  5. Oh, forgot. From what i gather about the test, employers generally favor the dominant types. Well, that's not me - and, oh yeah, i thank the Lord that i'm not one of those fake-oid freaks-a-nature. ;) Granted, that's a big reason why i don't have $$$ coming out my ... And that's just fine with me, somehow, have been able to manage this far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they like nitpickers who are obedient, don't want an dominant who is independent, so they go for obedient nitpickers. The N and F part of Meyers Briggs probably isn't like too much either.

    ReplyDelete